- Encounter and engage with marginalized people of all cultures and walks of life, from of an Anthroposophical view of the nature of the human being.
- Be witness to and learn from the needs and challenges of the current global situation, in order to support transformation.
- Enhance, through a collaborative approach, a growing sense of identity for healthy social integration among the members, stakeholders and greater society.
The project and its team work from
- An understanding of the human being as an evolving natural, cultural and spiritual being, who impacts the environment both individually and socially.
- The knowledge that human beings are creative individuals capable of working freely, empathically and responsibly in the world.
The objectives of the project and the team are:
- To support social workers and activists who work against cruelty, poverty, and inequality; as well as those working towards the inclusion of diverse cultures, languages, beliefs and lifestyles.
- To give voice to vulnerable individuals and communities. To create safe and open spaces to gather, discuss challenges and ignite initiatives.
- To support initiatives that try to create right conditions towards human dignity, especially for those coming from disadvantaged social, political, economic and educational backgrounds.
- To encourage people to participate actively and responsibly to protect and care for nature, society and individuals at risk.
- To connect network members with financial partners, supporters and foundations.